2 Layers Oak Engineered Wood Flooring
The Porsche of engineered flooring. We all might be sold on looks in the end, but it’s important to remember that when it comes to today’s wood flooring products, there’s a lot going on beneath the top layer surface.
3 layer engineered wood floors come with both top and bottom layers in same Oak timber and are considered to be the best perfectly balanced engineered wood flooring. This is obviously a superior quality because by using the same timber on the bottom layer provides an equal counter balance to the top layer.
1. 4 mm oak wear layer on top.
2. 4 mm counterbalance same timber on bottom layer.
3. Central supporting layer in hardwood.
4. Tongue & groove on all 4 sides.
5. Optional micro bevel on 2 long sides, all 4 sides, or no bevel.
6. Water resistant Epi glue.
Thickness 16/21 mm
Length 1800 - 3000 mm
Width 220/240/260/300 mm